We want to wish you all a Merry Christmas

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Doctors can be wrong here is our proof
this is our newest little man at 21 weeks
It was a shock at first but we could not be any happier to be bringing this little man in to are family Jaceston has not got use to the idea yet he told the Ultrasound tech today that she was wrong that the doctor all ready told us we were having a girl so that is what we were having
I had a harder time with it because I was not sure that I could handle two boys that scared me. But we are ready and waiting .

4 comments:

Bruce and Amber said...

well i guess i will be making a trip to eagle mountain to give all your boy clothes back. I am
just happy that you and the baby are healthy, hey maybe third time will be the charm and then you will get your girl . you are such a great mom and wonderful sister. you have helped us so much by letting us use jacestons clothes you always do nice things for others. i love you tonz your the best.

Dover Fam said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! you will do great :)

Angela Whiting said...

Honestly. Girls are harder. Boys are wild, but girls are just mean! I am so excited for you and so happy you are doing so well.

McAllister's said...

That is exciting. How are you? Did you move to Eagle Mountain? You never call me, I tried to text you but you never wrote back, hope everything is going good for you.